Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Exalogic Configuring the Exalogic Machine

Dear Readers,

My name is Franz Devantier, creator of this blog.  I am an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP DBA 11g) Security DBA.  I will be sharing with you the basic duties of an Oracle DBA, and also some of the undocumented, and not so well known tasks. 

I will make a deal with you:  If you refer me to a company that needs database support, from a few hours per week to full time, and I am able to sign a contract with them.
Then I will give you 10% of the monthly contract or deal price every month.  When the contract ends, and we re-sign the contract, I will again give you 10% of the monthly contract price.  This will go on until the company no longer employs or contracts me or my agents to look after their databases.
I can do this, because that 10% is my marketing budget.  When we re-sign the contract, in the future, it may depend on you giving the thumbs up again, and that is worth 10% of the monthly contract price, to be given to you as commission.
Contact: Franz

Exalogic Configuring the Exalogic Machine
Configuring Exalogic Machine and Setting Up the Exalogic vDC
Important Notes Before You Begin
-> Verify the system, network, and software before you configure your Exalogic machine.
-> Verify that the Exalogic machine is configured
-> Set up the Virtualized Data Center (vDC) on you Exalogic machine
-> Bootstrap the Exalogic Control Cloud Management Environment

State of the Exalogic Machine After Running ECU
-> Compute nodes, switches, and storage appliance are configured with network interfaces
-> InfiniBand partitions are configured for six networks created by ECU, one for external management network (EoIB), and five IPoIB administrative networks.
-> Default Virtual Data Center (vDC) is set up on Exalogic.
-> Exalogic Control components are running within separate virtual machines.

Franz Devantier,
Need a database health check, or a security audit?
devantierf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment